23/04/2012

Electric car-a new invention


          petrol and diesel I have an idea of creating new type of electric car. It is self powered and there is no need to refill. Electric vehicles are the best alternative for transportation. Think how much pollution because of the petroleum products. Human get benefitted from Petroleum and our environment get punished. It is enough and we have to leave Petroleum. I know it sounds weird and it is impossible to stop using Petroleum products. Yesterday’s impossible is todays possible and todays impossible will be possible tomorrow.

                Automobile area is the biggest users of Petroleum products and the biggest reason for polluting our environment. To get rid of Petroleum product we need to develop some kind of energy which can outstand petroleum. Electricity is such kind of energy. It is reliable and won’t pollute our environment. But the problem is getting continues form of electricity to drive our vehicle cheaply.
                I am not a scientist or a professional to give a prototype. But I have an idea which I think may work if developed properly. For that part I need your help. I am publishing my idea here. You genius people can work on it and make it possible so that whole human can get benefited with it. If you succeed it is the biggest innovation in this century.

                Here is the Diagram. Take a look and read the description.
autopower
               A starter motor is connected with an AC Dynamo via a belt. Battery give electricity to the Motor via a switch. When the switch is on the electricity drives the motor which in turn drives the Dynamo. Thus produces an AC current which is passed to a step up device which amplifies the electric current to 2500 V (as much required). The 2500 V current is then passed to the Power Motor via AC to DC convertor. The Power motor drives the Mechanical part of the Vehicle. The amplified current also goes to the storage battery via a step down device. Thus completes the cycle.

 I think this is best suited for hybrid cars and smart cars.Or it can be used alone if impliment properly.
                I know this is a simple theory. But a theory can be made possible if a genius like you work on it.
Please share it. If you know someone working on such kind of stuffs share a link with him/her also.
Give your valuable suggestions and comments please.

8 comments:

  1. im sorry to say but this is practically impossible,as it disobeys one of the fundamental laws of science i.e conservation of energy.
    i would recommend you to keep thinking on ideas ,may be you can come up with something interesting one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks......
    I already know this does not obey the fundamental laws of physics. But I still hope some one can make it work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. best electric mops

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. super electric mops

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. high voltage doorknob capacitors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. high voltage diode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. High voltage resistors

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...
    hvca diodes

    ReplyDelete