04/12/2019

BSNL FTTH Bharat Fiber CONNECTION OVERVIEW

In this post I am going to discuss about the connection speed and quality of BSNL FTTH Bharat fiber optical network internet connection. BSNL is providing optical internet connection from Mbps to 100 Mbps speed and actually it is reliable and affordable.


The internet is pretty stable and you will get constant speed throughout the day.
Recently I got FTTH connection, it is 50mbps connection and I am getting constant speed around 50mbps both download and upload.
bsnl ftth inter net speed
Believe it or not I got this connection with in 24hours. I went to Bsnl office fill the form and give my phone number. After one hour I got call from JTO and he asked about my residing place and he confirmed that the connection can be done with in the same day.

The secret behind this speed is they actually outsourced the optical connection request to third party, here in my area is with the local cable tv network. They already have optical cable passed near my home, so the local cable team came to my house and fixed the connection. They set the optical cable and send ping to BSNL.
bsnl ftth inter net ont modem
Unfortunately they didn't have an ONT modem so I have to buy it outside. It took sometime that is why BSNL was able to set the modem configuration on the next day only.

bsnl ftth inter net plan tariff
Please note that BSL wont take any money from you for FTTH connection because all the initial setup is done by third party.


I paid 1200 rupees for the local Cable guy for setting up the Optical cable and 2000 rupees for Modem.
Next day BSNL remotely setup the modem for me.
The connection is pretty fast, I am getting constant speed of about 50mbps through out the day. Please note that the actual download speed will be 50/8~6-7MBPS. It is because the connection speed is denoted with mbps  (megabit per second)and the download speed is MBPS(megabyte per second).

You can get clear picture by watching the video I uploaded.

English Audio

In this quick video I am discussing about the BSNL FTTH Bharat Fiber optical fiber internet. It is one of the cheapest and fastest connection available in India.
I will discuss about how to get the connection and where to apply, Will show you the actual internet speed in real-time.
Malayalam Audio


Believe it or not I got this connection within 24 hours. BSNL has taken good care about optical internet connection. Though the Fiber cable is int available in area, the connection is set up through the local cable TV network.


NB:
Got the first bill : 1154 Rupees
First time charge : 1249 Rupees
monthly charge : 99.87 Rupees
Discount : -260 Rupees
Tax: 65.58 Rupees

No comments:

Post a Comment